Thursday, January 6, 2011

Everyday possible

      Hello fellow friends and honours,It's about me living in Singapore for the past four month's and counting.Well life here can be random after such an harsh impact happen to me right before i started my first major career in a aviation industry.Emotions and feelings are playing around  me everyday and can be sadness and also can be hapiness.Like what i say "random". However i wish i could cope with my situation which i'm facing here and hopefully i do the right thing.Because sometimes i believe the decisions i made can be cruel and doesn't benefit me.But look,it's life.What and how i wish it can be smooth and full of joy every single day? lets hope. yeah "hope".

By the way,it's been almost three weeks i'm flying and everyday it's a learning process.I'm sure for those crew's out there as well,they are also in a learning process.Because no matter how much you master,there is a new thing coming up.Precisely.Perhaps,being true to yourself is the only way you could improve for own benefit.Day can be dull and pathetic.Full of emotions day by day and cheering up yourself is isn't easy at all.The only thing i can do is to keep myself occupied no matter what it is.cheers.

Anyway,i'll be writting more soon when i discover more new things each day.Till then,take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your days.fly high :)


                                                                                                                                          Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment